I ordered a liner for my above ground pool last year from this co., and delivery was prompt and this liner was the one I ordered.

However, I got in the pool this spring and there was a 7" hole below the ladder where I had stepped. Now, I ordered an extra thick liner and paid extra for it. Their prices was well in order and was happy to give them my buisness.

When I call the 800 tele.number you get a answer ing machine which tells you they will call back but , don't.I bought this product on June 9, 2014 and this being March I,m wandering if I am going to get a reply?

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "just to order a new liner" as the author lost $189. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pool Product 4 less. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pool Product 4 less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Pool Product 4 less to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pool Product 4 less?

Comments

Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Mohawk Flooring - BUYER BEWARE Mohawk Flooring "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..." Read more Wolf Home Products - Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets Review from Nashua, New Hampshire Wolf Home Products "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more