I ordered a liner for my above ground pool last year from this co., and delivery was prompt and this liner was the one I ordered.

However, I got in the pool this spring and there was a 7" hole below the ladder where I had stepped. Now, I ordered an extra thick liner and paid extra for it. Their prices was well in order and was happy to give them my buisness.

When I call the 800 tele.number you get a answer ing machine which tells you they will call back but , don't.I bought this product on June 9, 2014 and this being March I,m wandering if I am going to get a reply?

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "just to order a new liner" as the author lost $189. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pool Product 4 less. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pool Product 4 less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Pool Product 4 less to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pool Product 4 less?

Comments